I always enjoy reflecting on memories of the past year on New Year’s Eve and 2012 has definitely been one for the books:
Choreographing and performing a piece with my dance team in February, celebrating my 21st birthday in April (not to mention drinking my way around the world at Epcot with my family), landing an amazing summer internship in NYC (meeting some incredible friends and falling even deeper in love with the city) and writing & modeling for the amazing Diverse World Fashion magazine.
I’m excited for what 2013 will bring (like graduation?!) and I’m crossing my fingers that this year I’ll find my way back to New York on a more permanent basis.
Here are 12 notable memories of 2012, as captured by Instagram:
2. Fab nights at Level 8 in Tally with my favorites.
3. Voting in my very first election.
4. My gorgeous, daily view walking up from the subway to my office in SoHo
5. Subway adventures with my love
6. The PERFECT clutch by Maison Martin Margiela. Thanks to my mom for gifting it to me for Christmas.
7. & 8. Moving in to and decorating my very first apartment.
9. Apalachicola weekend visits with my man.
10. Visiting Carrie Bradshaw’s stoop whenever I needed a pick-me-up.
11. Walking past my favorite building in NY, having to pinch myself that I was even there.
12. Standing in long lines for the world’s greatest burger at Shake Shack.
And a lucky #13 for 2013. Hoping to find my way back to NY in the new year.